- Messy meals are important for a baby's development but with the Mess Me Not Smock cleaning up is simple and easy!
Mess Me Not Smock®
Mess Me Not Smocks are the only available smock that covers baby from the neck down and the entire highchair tray in a simple one piece design. Never scrub grubby highchairs and soak stained clothing from messy meals again! Encouraging important self feeding skills, cleaning up after messy meals has never been so easy!
Less Waste Less Mess
- The Mess Me Not catches all food otherwise dropped in their laps allowing the baby to continue eating and preventing it from falling onto the floor or seat of the highchair.
Mess On Top Clean Underneath
- Keep the mess contained with a Mess Me Not Smock, leaving baby clean and dry underneath.
Contain The Mess
- Contain the mess after the meal in the smock and then simply discard the leftover food and throw the smock into the washing machine. Cleaning up is done!
A Spotlessly Clean Highchair!
- Taken straight after baby was removed after eating spaghetti and not a speck to clean up! Never scrub grotty highchairs again!
Plates or No Plates?
- Due to the unique design of the Mess Me Not Smock plates or bowls can be placed on the tray part of the smock and will not be tipped over when baby is moving in the smock. Better yet, as the smock can be cleaned so thoroughly in the washing machine, the need for plates and bowls isn't even necessary!