The b.box cutlery set has been designed with a leading paediatric occupational therapist (OT) as the ideal toolkit for tots who are ready to self feed. Its easy grip handles are angled for optimum hand to mouth positioning, enabling food to reach bub’s mouth more easily. The large spoon head doubles as a shovel enabling tots to scoop up their food, even on a flat plate. Plus, its unique deep scoop shape means more food stays on the spoon as it makes its way from plate to mouth! The unique flork lets kids pierce food and has been designed to fit the size and shape of little mouths. Plus, its rounded prongs are kinder on little mouth and gums so tots can eat safely. Set comes complete with a handy travel case to keep utensils clean before mealtime on the go.
- Designed in consultation with leading paediatric occupational therapist
- Easy grip handles angled for optimum hand to mouth positioning
- Deep spoon head doubles as a shovel to enable kids to scoop up food.
- Unique fork designed to fit the size and shape of little mouths.
- Design assists kids to safely pierce + lift food, and is kinder on little mouths and gums
- Handy travel case keeps things clean
- Dimensions: fork: 11cm length, spoon: 13cm length, case closed: 14x5.5x3.5cm