Designed by an incredibly talented Australian artist, the ‘Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo’ print is the first in our Signature Collection range. Featuring a flock of beautiful sulphur-crested cockatoos, this print is sure to bring style to your little ones mealtimes as well as protecting their clothing and the highchair tray.
The tray section of the smock has deliberately been left a plain solid colour to avoid over stimulation, encourage hand eye coordination and to keep the focus on developing your little one’s self feeding skills. We think the aqua colour chosen for the tray of this design really compliments this beautiful print!
A unique, handmade item that is proudly 100% Australian made and owned.
If the smock is available for purchase it will be shipped as soon as possible. No more waiting! Preorder will be shipped as soon as they arrive.
- Can be used on highchairs with or without a tray and on prams
- Features a quick release clip at the back for fast removal
- Fully machine washable, 100% waterproof and food safe, lightweight and very soft
- The compact design of the Mess Me Not Smock means it can easily be taken with you when eating out, protecting your baby from getting their clothing stained and keeping public highchair germs away from your baby and their food
- Australian made and owned
- Phthalate and BPA free
- CPSIA approved PUL
- No ties, no velcro, no separate pieces
- Wipe clean or fully machine washable
- Soft and lightweight 100% polyester knit bonded with a waterproof and breathable film
- Covers the entire highchair tray, no gaps for food to squish under
- Available in 2 sizes each with 6 adjustable neck widths (6-18months, 18months-3years)
- Fits all highchairs and trays
- Less time cleaning and more time playing and caring for your baby!
***REGISTERED AND PROTECTED DESIGN WITH IPAUSTRALIA***
Please Note: We try very hard to get an accurate photo of the colours available however the colour may differ slightly depending on your screen or monitor settings.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the conditions of use. Please follow the link below to view these conditions prior to purchasing. https://messmenot.com.au/blogs/mess-me-not/mess-me-not-conditions-of-use