The Footsi®* is a portable, height adjustable footrest which attaches to the Ikea Antilop high chair or similar. Installation takes only a minute, please visit the FAQ page (link below) if you would like to see the installation.
Designed by an Aussie Mum who loved the ease of cleaning the Ikea Antilop high chair but noticed her daughter looked uncomfortable at times with her feet dangling down, constantly trying to find some support. In a bid to step into her daughters shoes, she lifted her feet off the ground while trying to eat dinner and realised how uncomfortable it really was to have no stability while trying to concentrate on the task at hand. Some quick googling also found research that points towards gross motor stability to enable fine motor skill development. This was a problem that had to be solved! She designed her own high chair footrest and the Footsi was born.
- Provides security and comfort for your child while sitting
- Straps are adjustable so that the footrest grows with your child
- Allows child to sit upright with stability
- Allows child's feet to be positioned 90 degrees from their legs
- Encourages improved concentration on tasks while in high chair (e.g eating)
- Allows for better hand to mouth co-ordination
All Footsies are made from 100% polyester. Polyester is easy to wipe down and machine washable.
- Padded with memory foam for a soft but firm Footsi landing
- Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash
- Extra hooks available to keep at Grandma's house
Storage + Care
- Machine washable in washing bag, cold wash, lie flat to dry
- Packaged in a travel bag for transportation
- Easy to remove from high chair and store after use
Product images are for illustrative purposes. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Price includes 1x Footsi and 1x suction hook. We recommend purchasing a spare suction hook from our store if you intend to take your Footsi on and off the chair quite a bit.
*Please also note all prices are for the Footsi as a standalone product, we do not sell the IKEA Antilop High chair.
Australia registration: 201816601
For more information please see the Footsi FAQs-click here