Making mealtimes cleaner and fuss free!
Imagine feeding your little one a messy meal and when they are finished just lifting them out of the highchair leaving behind a clean highchair and a baby with clean and dry clothes ready to get on with the day? The Mess Me Not Smock takes the hassle out of mealtimes leaving you to introduce your baby to solids, allowing them to explore and learn about textures and food, which are important developmental experiences, without the worry about the cleanup at the end. Simply throw the smock in the washing machine and the cleaning up is done leaving you to get back to caring for and enjoying your beautiful baby!
Designed by an Aussie mum of two, the Mess Me Not Smock® takes the stress and fuss out of messy mealtimes.
Proudly 100% Australian Made and Owned
More about the Mess Me Not Smock:
- Patented design providing the ultimate protection against mess and spills
- Fits all highchairs with or without a tray and can be used on prams
- Features a quick release clip at the back for fast removal
- Compact design so easy to take when eating out, protecting your baby from getting their clothing stained and helping to keep public highchair germs away from your baby and their food
- Phthalate and BPA free CPSIA approved fabric
- No ties, no velcro, no separate pieces
- Covers the entire highchair tray, no gaps for food to squish under
- Less time cleaning and more time playing and caring for your baby
- Can be used to allow for suction bowls to stick to the table
Price is for one Mess Me Not Smock. Postage additional.
***REGISTERED AND PROTECTED DESIGN***
Please Note: We try very hard to get an accurate photo of the colours available however the colour may differ slightly depending on your screen or monitor settings.
If the smock is available for purchase it will be shipped as soon as possible. Preorder will be shipped as soon as they arrive.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the conditions of use. Please follow the link below to view these conditions prior to purchasing.