The Signature Collection
All designed by an incredibly talented Australian artist, these prints are sure to bring style to your little ones mealtimes as well as protecting their clothing and the highchair tray.
The tray section of the smock has deliberately been left a plain solid colour to avoid over stimulation, encourage hand eye coordination and to keep the focus on developing your little one’s self feeding skills. We think the colours chosen for the tray of these design really compliment the beautiful print!
Proudly 100% Australian Made and Owned
More about the Mess Me Not Smock:
- Fits all highchairs with or without a tray and can be used on prams
- Features a quick release clip at the back for fast removal
- Compact design so easy to take when eating out, protecting your baby from getting their clothing stained and helping to keep public highchair germs away from your baby and their food
- Phthalate and BPA free CPSIA approved fabric
- No ties, no velcro, no separate pieces
- Covers the entire highchair tray, no gaps for food to squish under
- Less time cleaning and more time playing and caring for your baby
- Can be used to allow for suction bowls to stick to the table
***REGISTERED AND PROTECTED DESIGN WITH IPAUSTRALIA***
Please Note: We try very hard to get an accurate photo of the colours available however the colour may differ slightly depending on your screen or monitor settings.
Smocks are not nightwear and must not be used for sleep.
By purchasing you are agreeing to the conditions of use. Please follow the link below to view these conditions prior to purchasing.